[CT Birds] Quick note on migration tonight

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Sep 9 14:11:13 EDT 2010

I am very busy at work at the moment but I wanted to put out a quick note saying the migration tonight looks quite "iffy." The atmosphere to our north is very unstable at the moment. I should think, given the very cursory look I just took, that migration tonight might well be rather limited. I'll try and find time to look more closely later. I don't want to go to Bluff Point tomorrow if it is not worthwhile, I have to finish rebuilding a canoe I need for a trip this weekend.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.