[CT Birds] Chestnut Hill (Litchfield, CT) Hawk Watch

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 10 08:14:07 EDT 2010

We are starting the Chestnut Hill Hawk Watch in Litchfield, CT today. The
Chestnut Hill hawk migration watch is mostly for the broad-winged hawks that
move through CT till the end of the month. Directions to the Chestnut Hill Hawk
Watch and any of the other hawk watch sites in CT and through out North America
can be found at the Web site of the Hawk Migration Association of North America
at www.hawkcount.org . One can also monitor the hawk migration at hawkcount.org

Sorry, we do not expect the white tailed kite at the Chestnut Hill hawk watch. I
will try to post some of the results of the Chestnut Hill hawk watch in the
coming week or two.

David W Babington
Washington, CT
"Coordinator" Chestnut Hill Hawk Watch