[CT Birds] WT Kite continues/radar

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Fri Sep 10 20:53:07 EDT 2010

I don't think anyone has posted it, but the White-tailed Kite continued at Stratford Point/Short Beach for day 41 through at least around noon. Keep in mind if it does leave it will be in the middle of the day with the other migrant raptors, not at night. I do not know one way or the other if it was there this evening. Don't take that to mean anything, it's just a total FYI.

The radar looks better than the past 2 nights right now, both very respectable migrant mornings (so I've read). Expect another great one and probably a half day of decent hawk watching.

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician
Connecticut Audubon Society
2325 Burr St.