[CT Birds] shotguns and Geese

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Sun Sep 12 09:39:02 EDT 2010

You need to direct these concerns to the DEP and the owners of the reservoir.
You can get a schedule of hunting dates and regs from any store that sell
guns/ammo and hunting licenses.  It might be a good idea to get the phone number
of your local DEP patrol officer as well.

All birders that go out and have 'encounters' like this should should have this