[CT Birds] Rt 44 Powerlines, West Hartford

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Sun Sep 12 11:32:10 EDT 2010

9/12 - the morning started out quiet but then a mini-wave of birds came through as I was leaving. Amongst the usual suspects I had 2 TENNESSE WARBLERS, RUBY-CROWNED KINGLET, SWAINSON'S TRUSH, and LINCOLN'S SPARROW.

Sara Zagorski

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.