[CT Birds] shotguns and Geese

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 13:52:49 EDT 2010

DEP Website also has the hunting guidelines of what can be hunted/when and how (bow, shot etc).
http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2700&q=323426&depNav_GID=1633
Sept 1 and Sept 7 are key dates for Canada Geese in the "north zone" (check web site for details).
I live in an area protected by Army Corp of Engineers and I'm alway checking the site to see why I hear gun shots at different times of the year.
Jo-AnneMansfield Center