[CT Birds] Vagaries of Migration

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 20:53:26 EDT 2010

 Hi All,

As much as I am aware of the foolishness of predicting what hawks might do under any particular waether conditions I have to say that it certainly looks promising for Broad-winged Hawks to move in numbers starting tomorrow. If you want to see something of that migration spectacle I'd suggest getting yourself to Quaker Ridge either today or tomorrow as current forecasts stand.

As I seem to get so many questions just about the basics of hawkwatching (dates, weather, species etc) from people both online and at the watch I thought I'd post a little something about it on my blog. It may be a little basic for many here but here it is: http://wp.me/pmIJ4-uc

I assume the Wagtail never reappeared?

Luke Tiller, Greenwich