[CT Birds] good thoughts

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 13 23:38:06 EDT 2010

I agree with all you say here Eric.

I also live and let live as best I can, and let be and understand that people
have rights to do what they enjoy when they can do so without judgment.  My
point was not that they were hunters or that they didn't have a right to hunt
there. And yes, we took a break and left them alone to do their thing.
 My concern was more towards them putting others in danger by being so close to
a public open area with much human traffic so close by. Its like one who speeds
and puts others in danger from their actions. Their are smart ways and dumb ways
of doing almost anything. being lawful is not always the point. Being smart and
thoughtful of your actions is.

Paul Carrier