[CT Birds] feeding safety

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 20:25:51 EDT 2010

Very interesting set up you describe. It is almost the same feeder setup they
have at Whites Memorial in Litchfield.
 I also believe it is our own responsibility to make our feeder offerings as
safe as we can for the birds that come to visit. Doing so, we might be close to
the same percentage of safety nature offers feeding birds out there where they
must feed.

Paul carrier

Message: 5