[CT Birds] Bird feeding

lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 20:44:33 EDT 2010

Lisa east hampton. 9/14/10. In debate of feeding birds. I love seeing them so I feed them year round. Although the hawks can have a field day or should I say a food day, it does give me a chance to see whose around. Over my years of feeding I've only had a few encounters with hawks coming in and snatching a few. I've had to deal with nieghborhoof cats coming to. So it is a win and loose situation. I do make sure that the birds have plenty of cover to hide in if need be. And my birds know that if I'm around and hear a commotion I will be out there to ward off the bad guys!! Lisa. Good birding!!