[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge - 15 Bald Eagles - not many Broadwings

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 21:06:36 EDT 2010

 Hi All,

There were just a handful of Broad-winged Hawks at Quaker today (116) so I think that might be my first and last foray into the world of migration prediction. Not many seemingly reported from other counts north of us either. Maybe they'll appear on mass tomorrow, maybe the weekend will be the better bet. Still it was a good day at the watch 15 Bald Eagles, 96 Sharpies and 41 Kestrels all nice counts and a decent day total of 314 birds.

Luke Tiller, Greenwich
www.underclearskies.com