[CT Birds] eBird Report - Naugatuck State Forest, Naugatuck, C , 9/15/10

semismart9 at aol.com semismart9 at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 11:27:42 EDT 2010

I spent some time at Naugatuck State Forest, at the end of Hunters Mountain Road in Naugatuck this morning. I also met up with Greg Hanisek part way thru my trip. We had a nice Broadwing flight, and I also had 8 Warbler species.

Bill Banks

Location:     Naugatuck State Forest, Naugatuck, C
bservation date:     9/15/10
otes:     47 degrees and no clouds to start. Met Greg Hanisek at about 8:30.
as able to add a few more birds with him.  Nice Broadwing flight.
umber of species:     37
Turkey Vulture     1
sprey     1
road-winged Hawk     40