[CT Birds] For What It's Worth

Barbara Garrett barbaragarrett at optonline.net
Thu Sep 16 06:59:56 EDT 2010

Our oaks have been dropping acorns like crazy.  The good news is that the acorns are abundant; the bad news is that they're dropping way too early, because of the drought, and are raw, not matured.  No idea what impact under-ripened acorns will have on the wildlife population this Winter.

north Stamford