[CT Birds] bald eagles

Beverly Perkins 1fsh2fsh at optonline.net
Thu Sep 16 23:01:58 EDT 2010

While flyfishing the Housatonic up in Kent,   I stopped for lunch on the river & had not one but two Adult Bald Eagles fly over me. you don't really realize the size of the bird until they get that close...by the time I got my camera out they were already soaring above me checking out the low water levels for fish....with the river so low  there are also alot of Great Blue Herons on the river right now that blend right in with the scenery...as I was eating I counted 5.