[CT Birds] West Hartford Powerlines Rt. 44

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Tue Sep 21 10:26:17 EDT 2010

9/21 - Jay Kaplan did a Hartford Audubon bird walk at the West Hartford
Powerlines on Rt. 44 this morning. The walk started off with everything
rather quiet, but then some nice flocks of birds came through as the sun
rose in the sky. We had 12 warbler species, including Tennessee,
Blackburnian, and Nashville; a nice little flock of golden-crowned
kinglets; and a surprise visit of a Brown Thrasher, first spotted by
Chip Caton. This is the first time I have ever seen a Brown Thrasher at
the powerlines and I was very pleased to add it to the powerline list.
Our search for the Connecticut Warbler continues.

Sara Zagorski

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.