[CT Birds] Watrous Park, Cromwell

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Thu Sep 23 15:13:57 EDT 2010

Rob, PW's are the usually one of the first arrivals in my yard in Somers each spring, and I often hear singing individuals well into September, including this year.  Very clear adult songs included.  Not sure if they are the summer residents, or fall migrants, or why they sing so late, but they do.

Jim

James L. Pfeifer, LEP
Senior Project Manager
Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
77 Hartland Street, Suite 300
East Hartford, Connecticut 06108
860-466-8515 - Office
860-466-8501- Fax