[CT Birds] CT Warbler & Yellow-billed Cuckoo at Birdcraft

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:28:29 EDT 2010

9/23/10 - Fairfield - CAS Birdcraft Sanctuary - Yellow-billed Cuckoo continues around the west edge of the pond.Scott Kruitbosch and I had the Connecticut Warbler as of 2:15 on the I-95 side of the pond just as the path intersects with the path that goes around the pond.Thanks Scott for getting me on the CT Warbler- a lifer for me.A Lark Sparrow,Northern Wheatear,Yellow-billed Cuckoo,and CT Warbler in one day.The Goddess of Birding was surely with me today!

Tina Green
Westport

Tina & Peter Green
PH 203- 226- 9674