[CT Birds] CT Warbler & Yellow-billed Cuckoo at Birdcraft

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:30:39 EDT 2010

Hi, Tina.

Wow, you have really had the bluebird of happiness land on your head today!

Could you or Scott tell if the Connecticut Warbler was wearing a band?  We
banded one at Birdcraft this morning, but that is actually the second one
we've banded in the past 2 weeks.  I'm wondering how many might be flying
through!

Jan Hollerbach