[CT Birds] Northern Wheatear and Lark Sparrow Thanks

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 21:20:15 EDT 2010

Congrats Luke,
Two Allen's Meadow ticks in one day.  It's great how that Patagonia Picnic Table
effect works. [For those newer birders, many years ago when a rare bird was
found at Patagonia, AZ, other birders who came to see it then found other
Besides seeing the NORTHERN WHEATEAR atop the southernmost soccer goal at field
#5 about 5:30pm, I also saw around the gardens 1 Lincoln's Sparrow and 1 Indigo
Bunting.  There was also a report of a Clay-colored Sparrow.

Frank Mantlik