[CT Birds] Gray-cheeked Thrush - Bluff Point

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 11:00:48 EDT 2010

Birders,

Chris Elphick, Phil Rusch and I had a GRAY-CHEEKED THRUSH at Bluff Point this morning.  Chris was keeping track of totals and I'm sure will post all of these the other notable birds, but I wanted to get the word out as this is a "chaseable" bird.  We had it after morning flight on the trail that parallels the main road - the one between the bathrooms and the hot corner.  It was on the southern end of the trail.  Excellent looks.

Glenn Williams
Mystic