[CT Birds] Migration

lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 12:53:41 EDT 2010

Hi all. Lisa here. Went 2 Charles town Rhode island camping @ breachway this wkend. Today I woke up to some migrants swainson thrush, song sparrows , catbirds a good group of all. Numerous gulls all different age groups the plovers, 6 great egrets in the marsh areas 1 great blue heron DC cormorants. Last pm heard quite a few night songs of birds flying over. It was a more notable am today than yesturday. Lisa. 9/26.