[CT Birds] off topic (fisher sounds)

jbserena at comcast.net jbserena at comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 23:04:14 EDT 2010

My apologies for posting off-topic, but I can't think of a better place to ask this question than to a group of committed naturalists. Does anyone know where I can find a recording of the call of a fisher ( Martes pennanti ) on the Internet? I've found a site that purports to have fisher-sound recordings, but I believe, having listened to them, that the recordings are actually of fox barks.

Thanks very much and, again, apologies for the off-topic post.

Jeff