[CT Birds] email tags

Larson Eric eric_r_larson at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 23:26:52 EDT 2010

I am lucky to scan email postings from this list on my phone, but often there are email tags at the end of the post that are longer than the post (disclaimers, titles, repeated ditties on the meaning of life), and that leads to lots of extra scrolling to get to the next post.  And they detract from the posted message.

If you are posting from a company server, great, but I promise I won't make any investment decisions based on your bird sightings, so no need to add lines and lines of disclaimers warning me to not do that, nor advice that if I received this posting in error, I should destroy my hard drive.