[CT Birds] Blue Jay Behavior

Pam Holden pjp.holden at comcast.net
Thu Sep 30 17:48:35 EDT 2010

Absolutely...  I have been listening to those little buggers do that for
many years.  I can usually tell if it's a blue jay rather than a hawk now,
too.  I guess after all these years, I can hear something different in the
song, but I'm not sure exactly what it is.  I just know.  LOL

Pam Holden
Colchester, CT