[CT Birds] Chester, 10/3 - death of a wood thrush

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 3 09:12:24 EDT 2010

It happens to us all Tammy. Many people are so unaware that they never
realize it happened. Years ago I was camping in Big Bend National park in
Texas. At dusk I got in my rent-a-car and went looking for Poorwills that
come out onto the warm road. Immediately after leaving the camping area, on
a sharp corner, I ran over one. Still feel bad about that. At least I never
ran over any of my kids! Tempted to a couple of times though.

Dave

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England