[CT Birds] Brant & WT Kite at Stratford Point

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 22:06:48 EDT 2010

I didn't report because the list seemed so pitiful compared to others, but
here's the list from Hammonasset on Sunday morning, Oct 3rd, which included
brant:

12 brant, flying in formation
approx 200 tree swallows flying -- astonishing to see, especially when they
swarm around you
yellow rumped warblers
black capped chickadees
6 imm. black-bellied plover