[CT Birds] Brant & WT Kite at Stratford Point

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 22:06:48 EDT 2010

I didn't report because the list seemed so pitiful compared to others, but
here's the list from Hammonasset on Sunday morning, Oct 3rd, which included

12 brant, flying in formation
approx 200 tree swallows flying -- astonishing to see, especially when they
swarm around you
yellow rumped warblers
black capped chickadees
6 imm. black-bellied plover