[CT Birds] mystery solved!

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Tue Oct 5 12:25:51 EDT 2010

Paul, another possibility might be Grassland Finch. In either case they go for about $50 or $60 each. Do you know you can buy a Paradise Tanager in the U.S. for $500? Do you also know that you can order birds that will be delivered via USPS or Via certain airlines? Of course it might take two days to arrive, and the one site that I checked to get an idea on the prices these days did not guarantee live delivery. I will not post my personal views on the bird trade since that kind of language should never be used on CTBirds.

Dave