[CT Birds] Mansfield Center backyard birds

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 16:52:36 EDT 2010

I had an influx of a dozen or so Pine Siskins this afternoon, along with two Purple Finches whose color is just magnificent! I attempted to photograph them, but they were staying inside the fly-through feeder and I didn't have enough light to capture their bright magenta color. I haven't seen PF this bright in years.
I also have two 1st year Red Bellied Woodpeckers. Their coloration is just starting to come in.
Jo-AnneMansfield Center