[CT Birds] Sedge Wren - NO,Mourning Warbler Yes (10:15-11:45am)

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:17:44 EDT 2010

10/7/10 - Stamford - Cove Island Sanctuary - Penny Solum and I tried for the Sedge Wren for about 90 minutes and may have heard it call but were not sure! But we did have fabulous looks at a YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO that was sunning itself on a branch out in the open behind and just to the left of the hummingbird feeder.I also had great looks at an adult female MOURNING WARBLER near the Purple Martin house.
Tina Green