[CT Birds] Woodbridge Birds

judymoore at optonline.net judymoore at optonline.net
Thu Oct 7 15:54:54 EDT 2010

Many passerines arrived overnight in Woodbridge.  In my yard, I had an imm. Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, both kinglets, Black and White Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler, and a Blue-headed Vireo.The Community Gardens  were full of Palm Warblers, especially in the goldenrod and the chestnut tree enclosure.  Also at the foot of the chestnuts were a pair of Dark-eyed Juncos, an imm. White-crowned Sparrow and a Brown Thrasher.    Late yesterday afternoon I saw a single Common Nighthawk fly west over the gardens.Judy MooreWoodbridge