[CT Birds] Hail video/pic and BioBlitz Stratford Point

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:57:01 EDT 2010

Yesterday I put a video/photo of the severe hail that fell in Stratford and
Shelton on Monday on the CAS blog:

Fortunately it didn't occur during nesting season or it could have taken an
even worse toll on birds. This is also a reminder that the Stratford
BioBlitz (which I discussed in the blog here:
http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/2010/10/stratford-bioblitz-2010.html) is 3PM
tomorrow through 3PM Saturday. Stratford Point will be open during these
times as it is the headquarters this year. This is obviously a great time to
come see the White-tailed Kite or the property itself apart from the
scheduled events set up for the public. Please stop by!

Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT
Connecticut Audubon Society