[CT Birds] Migrants

lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 13:20:16 EDT 2010

Lisa east hampton 10/9/10. Last night @ work 10/8 heard something come over on break not sure what they were. This am 2 groups geese 1 group of 10 the next group high up with about 30. Yellow rumps here and my usual chicadees titmice jays cardinals Carolina wrens w b nuthatches goldfinches house finches morning doves crows downy woods flickers red bellies small flock of grackles again 1 unidentified hawk looked small 3 TVs crusing. Waiting to see who shows up next. A couple of dragonflies still making rounds around the yard. Lisa.