[CT Birds] The call of the Screech Owl

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 22:29:46 EDT 2010

It's only a bad sign if the call sounded like it was your name -- then get
your affairs in order quick!  Actually, if was "my time", I guess I'd prefer
an owl be the one to tell me...  I had one fly across my back yard a week or
so ago and I was very pleased (but no vocalizations).

Sarah Faulkner, Collinsville