[CT Birds] Grasshopper Sparrow, Stratford

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:17:28 EDT 2010

I watched where Frank and I saw it go down into the grass until Charlie Barnard arrived and now we can't relocate it. It is obviously here somewhere but playing hard to get. I've seen several White-crowned and a couple Lincoln's Sparrows as well as a Nashville Warbler now too. I heard yet another Red-breasted Nuthatch earlier.

Scott Kruitbosch