[CT Birds] Snow Goose Trends

Craig Repasz crepasz at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:32:19 EDT 2010

Getting off topic.... I was wondering about the bird activity in the White Mountains . Sounds like you were on the Wildcat Ridge at night. Did you notice much passerine movement? The Bigsit list for Cherri Pond in Jefferson had a hermit thrush and three warbler species. Tom and Field has been a place for gray jays, black backed woodpecker and Boreal chickadee on the CBC.
I will be in the Pemi this coming weekend between Nancy Pond and Mt Carrigan. Hoping to hear some activity through the brush. Will listen for the snow geese.