[CT Birds] Last Call for Young Birders Club

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 19:55:02 EDT 2010

 Hi All,

The inaugural young birders club meeting will take place at Audubon Greenwich on October the 16th at 3:00pm. I know a lot of the younger birders who read this listserve have already signed up for the days events but I just wanted to get the message out one last time to make sure that we hadn't missed anyone. It looks like being an exciting day (especially the walk with Kenn Kaufman). If you haven't already RSVP'd are under 18 years of age (or know someone who falls into the category who would like to attend) please contact either Brian O'Toole or myself at Audubon Greenwich 203 869 5272 or contact me via emal I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the event.

Regards,

Luke Tiller, Greenwich