[CT Birds] Mark

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 08:59:16 EDT 2010

Well, now that Mark's address has been posted, I think It really behooves birders to visit him. Mark has to be lonely in Ashford. Think of a visit as a public service to both Mark and to birding. He often gets good birds in his yard, and he's a busy guy. Can he really be expected to find all the good ones on his own? Shouldn't other birders lift a bit of the burden from his shoulders?  And, if you visit, he will feed you. Mark loves to cook.  Ask for the roast potatoes...  Mark, I'm glad you'll finally be making new friends. Your old friend, Frank     On the other hand, maybe we should all leave him alone.. it's probably safer...  :0)