[CT Birds] yellow-rumped warbler behavior

Tammy Eustis teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Fri Oct 22 15:53:14 EDT 2010

Hi, Amy!
Since it seems a little cold and dampish for dustbaths, I wonder if the birds were "anting" - using the folic acid found in ants (and millipedes) to help clean their feathers. http://www.birds.com/blog/tag/anting/ You could check the windowbox and see if there are any buggy leftovers.
- Tammy Eustis, Chester