[CT Birds] Autumn sourses?

Mardi Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Sat Oct 23 19:54:40 EDT 2010

Birders et all,

I am writing an photo article about fall & birds and was hoping to get some help & suggestions from the CT list

I know this question is not quite all about birds. But It seems the fall leaves are just so so in and around
the coastline areas of CT. I know its slower but weird this year.

How and what areas inland in CT  are showing there brillant aray of colorful
leaves and fall scenes?

Any locations would be very helpful & welcomed. Of course any additional cool birds is always a bonus.

Thanks for any insight inadvanced.

Mardi W. Dickinson