[CT Birds] Dickcissel and Rufous Hummingbird

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 20:03:33 EDT 2010

10/24/10 - Sterling - Denise Jernigan and I saw the DICKCISSEL and the RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD at about 4pm today.Thank you to our most gracious hosts,Robert and Linda Dixon.The hummer was a life bird for me,but the real treat was seeing their exquisite natural landscaping and the most beautiful,bird welcoming yard I have ever seen.

Tina Green
Westport