[CT Birds] Dickcissel and Rufous Hummingbird

Mark Barriger mark8bud8 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 20:22:32 EDT 2010

Yes, I would really like to thank Robert and his wife Linda for a great time yesterday. Even though the dickcissel showed up today and not yesterday it was such a nice time to see the Hummingbird and stand around and talk with the Dixon's. Linda even brought out fresh scones for my kids while we waited for the Hummingbird to return. The Rufous would come and go maybe every 15 - 20 minutes but in between visits it allowed us to walk they're very bird friendly yard and exchange birding stories. Thanks a bunch,

Mark Barriger
Cheshire, CT
Mark8bud8 at hotmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitewash88/