[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge - Bits and Pieces

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 22:26:21 EDT 2010

 Hi All,

Another four Bald Eagles today took as through the 200 mark for season. Around the property the usual sparrow and finch suspects linger. For those into late and early dates, my first of the year American Tree Sparrow showed today and I imagine at least our last BT Green of the season was seen yesterday (for a 5 warbler day!!!)

Surprisedno-one has put out the alert on this already, butSaturday there was a Cave Swallow at Croton Point Park just across theNY Border. Seems like weather conditions etc might be conducive formore sightings following this southerly flow and it might be an idea to keepyour eyes peeled later in the week.

Luke Tiller, Greenwich