[CT Birds] Stamford Cove Is. Pk.

dmrlizdbear at juno.com dmrlizdbear at juno.com
Thu Oct 28 15:27:41 EDT 2010

Thanks Dennis - I work in Stamford, and I'm always interested in what's in this area. I thought I'd mention that the Snow Goose is still present with the flock of Canadas at Cummings Park. It has been there since the Spring. I'm curious to see if it hangs around or migrates South.

Paula Verderame
Milford, CT