[CT Birds] Weather and rarities

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:37:31 EDT 2010

Thanks Kevin, that's a very valuable sighting since some spots can develop
into 'late swallow hotspots.' Maybe some swallows will return to that
location during cold, inclement weather in the near future.

Larry Flynn's sighting of a flock of 13 Cattle Egrets in Norwalk is a sign
that we are starting to get a taste of what's going on to our west. Here's
hoping for a Franklin's Gull or better in the coming days.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT