[CT Birds] Bluff Pt tomorrow

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 21:26:26 EDT 2010

I can't make it there, but it looks like it could be a good day at Bluff Point tomorrow.  I've spent more than a few mundane late October or November days at the hot corner, but there is always that chance for something to make it all worthwhile.  The downside is that many of the late season migrants do not do the traditional morning flight.

Dave - if you have any advice for late fall birding at Bluff Point, please comment.  I hope the winds hold up for Saturday morning.

Glenn Williams