[CT Birds] Le Conte's Sparrow Photos

Jim Zipp jimzipp at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 29 15:20:25 EDT 2010

Hey Nick,
Walk to the end of the boardwalk and turn left (east).  Walk to just short of
where the spit turns out toward the bars.  There is a large area on the right
side looking toward the sound where the tall marsh grasses have been flattened
by tides or something.  The bird was right in that spot this morning briefly
about 10 or so and Tom also had it earlier around dawn.  Let me know if this
isn't clear.

Jim

The Fat RobinWild Bird and Nature Shop
3000 Whitney Ave.  Hamden, CT 06518