[CT Birds] Cave Swallow, Cove Island, Stamford

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Sat Oct 30 09:41:18 EDT 2010

10/30 - I'm with Patrick Dugan and the Cove Island gang, we just had a Cave Swallow fly over our heads. Also, Baltimore Oriole, 45+ Purple Finch, Bald Eagle eating fish.

Sara Zagorski

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.