[CT Birds] Milford Le Conte's, Sora, American Golden Plovers

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 19:44:37 EDT 2010

 Hi All,

A good day all in all with the early morning Tennessee and American Woodock and a Golden Eagle at Quaker Ridge. After the Golden I took a run to Milford Point with Bill Wallace. Whilst we ahd to wait to the end of the day before Bill finally spotted the Le Contes we managed to get 3 American Golden Plovers (again spotted by Bill) and a Sora (which I found whilst desperately trying to find the Le Contes). Two species that would have been poor consolation species rounded off being nice additions to the sparrow.

Luke Tiller, Greenwich