[CT Birds] Windsor Barnacle Goose

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 16:48:09 EDT 2010

 Brian Kleinman reported a Barnacle Goose and Cackling Geese off Day Hill Road in Windsor in front of the Konica Minolta Building at approximately 2:30 PM on Sunday afternoon. The building is on the left about 2 miles (east?) from the intersection with Route 187. Gil Kleiner and I arrived at 3:15 PM and although we couldn't find the Cackling Geese, the Barnacle Goose was quite easy to pick out amidst the several hundred Canadas feeding on the lawn in front of the building. The geese wre still present when we left past 3:45 PM.

Jay Kaplan