[CT Birds] HAS Walk - Glastonbury Meadows

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Sun Oct 31 20:58:53 EDT 2010

Highlights from this morning's Hartford Audubon Society walk in Glastonbury Meadows follows:

10/31/10 - Glastonbury, Glastonbury Meadows -- 1 NORTHERN SHOVELER, 1 BROWN CREEPER, 1 LINCOLN'S SPARROW, 25 WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS and 2 PURPLE FINCH.  56 species were noted.  We ended the trip with a possible Lark Sparrow but unfortunately our views were hindered due to backlight.  Attempts to relocate the bird were unsuccessful.

Bill Asteriades and Andrew Dasinger